Text "WoofTrax" to 67076 for Free Advice From a Real Veterinarian
“Not only was your service quick in getting a vet to speak to me but the vet herself was incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and concerned. She had great suggestions and provided excellent advice.” – Joseph and Simba.
"I just used your text a vet service and wanted to thank you so much for having this available. My cat had surgery on Friday and was having some symptoms that I did not expect. The vet responded quickly and was able to alleviate my concerns early on a Sunday morning...Thank you so much!" – Ruth, via email.
We’ve partnered with Ask.Vet to make it really easy to help keep your pet healthy when you Take Your Walk for a Dog.
How it Works
- Just text "WoofTrax" to 67076 to get started.
- We'll ask a few questions about you and your pet.
- Then we'll connect you via text with the appropriate doctor right away.
- Text a picture or video of your pet's health concern.
How Can We Do This for Free?
Partnerships with veterinary practices and companies allow us to offer this service free to you. You will not see any charges from us on your phone bill. You may be charged for texts by your phone carrier depending on your plan.
Ask any health related question about your pet – for free:
- Text a picture of your pet's health concern and get instant advice.
- How far should I walk my dog everyday?
- My dog just ate some chocolate – what do I do?
- Can I feed my dog table scraps?
- My dog gets anxious when company comes for the holidays. What should I do?
- Is my dog getting enough exercise?
- What does it mean if my cat has started to pee a lot?
Worried about your pet? Text a Vet!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Go to your smartphone
- Open your texting application
- Text “WoofTrax” to 67076
Ask.Vet is currently available in the U.S. only. Future plans are to offer our service internationally.