Get started now with WoofTrax Shoes for Shelters & Rescues
Raise $1,000 or more in just 60 days
WoofTrax has partnered with Funds2Orgs to manage the WoofTrax Shoes for Shelters & Rescues fundraiser, where your supporters can make an impact for your organization by donating the shoes they wore while using the Walk for a Dog app—or any gently worn, used, or new shoes. Funds2Orgs’ coaches will work with you to help make your drive successful. Sign up for your WoofTrax Shoes for Shelters & Rescue drive today! (No obligation.)
Why should I do a WoofTrax shoe drive fundraiser for my animal shelter?
It’s easy. You can earn $1,000 to $3,000 in just 30 to 60 days! You never have to ask anyone for money and you don’t have to pay any upfront costs for this fundraiser.
Want to know more?
With Funds2Orgs, your shelter will get everything you need for a successful campaign. All you have to do is to collect gently worn, used or new shoes and sneakers.
The shoe drive is branded to your shelter or rescue. Here’s what you get:
- A fun and easy way to raise money for your shelter or rescue. Get everyone in on the fun, including your furry friends!
- People will love to give you their shoes (instead of money) to collect.
- A simple formula: More shoes = More money. The more shoes you collect during your shoe drive campaign, the more money your shelter will make. Funds2Orgs pays you based on the total weight of the shoes collected.
- A new way to engage with your community and supporters.
- A Funds2Orgs fundraising coach will work with you every step of the way.
- The collection, marketing and promotional materials with no upfront costs.
- Unwanted shoes that would otherwise end up in the garbage and landfills are repurposed. That is, they’re given a new life. Shoes decomposing in landfills are toxic and harmful to life and the environment.
- Funds2Orgs consolidates the shoes collected from all of its shoe drives and ships the shoes to 25 developing nations around the world. The shoes become inventory for families who run small businesses, or micro-enterprises. These small businesses are often the only economic lifeline families in poverty have to better their lives.
Connect with us today to inquire about or begin your shoe drive fundraiser; we'll be touch shortly.